Monday, October 29, 2012

What Love Looks Like (2)

Here are some more pictures of what love looks like in my life. After going to NC and visiting my daughter Amy and my grandchildren Jackson and Hannah,  I went to Memphis to see my family there.

I had such an a wonderful week with my grandchildren Land and Lila, my son Rob and his wife Megan, and my daughter Hannah. My daughter Paige drove over from Arkansas and we all enjoyed being with each other and catching up.


           My daughter in law Megan (aka) PIPMegan.com with my granddaughter Lila
                                            My son Rob with Megan and Lila
     My grandson Land occupying himself with Uncle Rob's phone
My daughter Paige took a night off from work to drive over from AR
                                      Another great week with my amazing family

I totally forgot to put this picture up last week of my granddaughter Hannah doing her best Hollywood!!


Have a great week everyone!!!
 
 
Until next time,
Jan 

No comments:

Post a Comment