Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Mucuna



I couldn't remember if I had written about this before, but my friend Nancy put up a picture on fb this morning and she was including it in her protein super food smoothie, so I decided to put up a Youtube about it. This herb is so Good, it is worth repeating!!
I call this herb, the all over feel good herb. Obviously, I'm not the only one either. I went to several sites to buy more and all of them were out of stock, except for David Wolfe's Longevity Warehouse site. His products are great but pretty pricey! But if you are willing to wait, you can go to
www.banyanbotanicals.com or www.starwestbotanicals.com and find mucuna. You can use it everyday and you don't have to worry about getting too much, just like he said.
Don't take my word for it, read about it and try it out, I think you will be very happy you did!!

Until next time,
Jan













No comments:

Post a Comment