Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hail Merry!!



If you read my blog on a regular basis you know that I am a vegan/raw food eater!! And I  am here to tell you that I have found the most amazing raw/vegan deserts!!! They are created by a company called Hail Merry.

The company was started in Maui and then moved to California where the owner was trained by a raw food cheif Juliano. (A dream of mine, to go to raw cheif school)!! She turned her home into a test kitchen for the Hail Merry products and then began to sell them in local natural food markets.
The products are raw vegan gluten-free. My favorite tart is the lemon, but the tarts come in chocolate
chocolate mint and chocolate almond.

There are a variety of other deserts that they offer, but I am not sure I want to try them, because once you start eating these it's hard to stop!!! I buy mine at Whole Foods, and they are so worth the $3.99 price tag!! You can also order them online at www.hailmerry.com

Don't take my word for it.....try them out for yourself and let me know what you think!!

Until next time,
Jan


No comments:

Post a Comment