Sunday, August 25, 2013

Factory or Fresh?

I don't normally put anything disturbing on my blog, but I saw this posted on Facebook today and after I watched this video, I thought everyone should see it. The visual is so much more powerful than the written word. I truly am speechless....





I really can't even verbalize a comment about that video, but I  would never want to leave you with such a depressing sad state of affairs. I feel like the best way to bring change is by focusing on, and promoting what you want, not what you don't want.
And what I want in my life is nutritional healthy high vibrational food. Not what is seen in this video. I want food that is beautiful to look at and delicious in taste.
I try to buy most of my fresh food from local farmers. I want to know where my food comes from. I go to the farmers market every Saturday to get all of my produce. Also, I love the fact that at our Whole Foods it has a whole wall dedicated to local farmers. They have a picture of the farmer and what products are sold in Whole Foods by that farmer.

Here are pictures of the type of food that I eat. As I said about the video, pictures speak louder than words.





 
 






 
 
 

I believe that we all have the ability to make choices for our bodies and what we are putting in them.

What are your food choices?

Until next time,
Jan

www.realrawbeauty.com
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this post with your readers.
    Good job with the post.
    2 person infrared sauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you tylerjones for stopping by and reading the post!!

    ReplyDelete