Saturday, October 17, 2009

Start where you are








The first step in starting a raw diet is DESIRE. You wouldn't be on this blog if you were not interested in finding a way to improve your health, lose some weight, look younger, and regain the energy of your youth.

So to do that-Step 2-Educate yourself with information. Don't just take my word for it.....Begin to google raw food diets, buy used books and read. If you stay on line longer than five or ten minutes on this subject, go ahead and get on Amazon and buy Natalia Rose's books, "The Raw Food Detox Diet", and "Raw Food Life Force Energy".






It doesn't matter what your diet is when you decide to begin to make the changes to move towards an all raw diet. We all start somewhere... In my opinion Natalia's books are essential for begining this raw diet journey.


Her books were the first books I bought when I made the decision to transition to raw.

What are you waiting for?-You are days away from a new you!

Desire+information+will power=A new you!

Read about it, google it, talk to a friend, and go out and do it!!!

1 comment:

  1. I would enjoy a post on some recipes that you use- I don't even know what all of this entails and I would love to jump on the bandwagon- I bet Starbucks isn't "raw", is it? hahahahah

    ReplyDelete