Thursday, January 30, 2014

Snowed in....





This week I have been visiting my daughter in North Carolina. I had no idea that I was going to arrive just in time for their first snow of the year! Well, not just the first snow but an ice storm with 3- inches of snow on top of the ice.

We have been stuck in the house for days, and that can do quite a number on your skin. It was 4 degrees when we got up today, so that means lots of heat to stay warm. Heat has such a drying effect on our skin. I was so thankful that I had my Real Raw Beauty oils to apply. I have continually coated my skin in Radiant Body while applying the Daily moisturizer a little more than usual, after using Radiant Skin Face Wash. It has stayed so hydrated and moisturized.

If you haven't tried washing your face with oils, it is not only a hot trend, it has been done for centuries.  Check out this post I did on washing your face with oils--Like an Egyptian:)



Until next time,
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment