Sunday, March 17, 2013

Zija Tea


Looking for a great detox tea? Then look no further. I have taken so many detox supplements and drank  a lot of "detox teas". But I will have to say that by far this is the best detox tea that I have come across. Not only does it work, but it tastes good too. You actually have to be really careful about how long you steep it. If you steep it too long you are probably going to be spending a lot of time in the bathroom the next morning!!

Here are some of the ingredients and why it works so well.

Moringa Leaf-Helps with digestion. Increases your energy and aids in sleep.

Senna Leaf- This ingredient is often used to help treat constipation, caused by slow intestines. Senna leaf helps increase the activity in your intestines.

Peppermint-This helps to promote healthy digestion, and is considered a stimulant to help cleanse your entire body.

Stevia-Helps to regulate blood sugar levels and can aid in weight loss by suppressing your appetite.

Rose Hip-High in vitamin C. It is a soluble form of fiber. It also helps to control blood pressure.

Marshmallow Root/Leaf-Used to support the intestines. It used to be used for a remedy for bladder infection, upset stomach, fluid retention, intestinal disorders, kidney problems, sinusitis and sore throat. It reduces inflammation and has a calming effect on the body.




So the truth about this tea is this,  it really does work. I take it at night about an hour or two before I go to bed. I usually drink it every other night. I have noticed that it does help me sleep better and it for sure will clean out your intestines the next morning. It is by no means harsh and it doesn't cause stomach problems, but you just have to make sure that you don't steep it longer that 5-6 minutes. It is a little pricey. But I don't mind paying for things that actually work. And I don't drink it every day. You can go to Amazon and put in Zija Tea.
From a lot of things I have been reading people use this tea and the other products in their product line for weight loss. I haven't ordered anything else from the company but I am hooked on the tea. I am sort of a detox fanatic!! So if you are looking for a good detox idea or you need to help a sluggish digestive system, give it a try. Research it and see what you think.

Until next time,
Jan

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. Thank you for sharing the update. It is interesting to have it discussed widely, so that we can gain more objective opinions.
    weight loss cleanse &green tea fat burner

    ReplyDelete