Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Updates

Last week my daughter in law Megan of www.prettyinpinkmegan.com sent me a message and asked me about this article she saw at Mail Online. The article was about celebrities that take the supplement astaxanthin. I thought that I would share part of it since I had just written a blog about astaxanthin.

Here is what Mail Online is saying:

"It is dubbed the "extended life pill" and counts fans including Gwyneth Paltrow and Heidi Klum.
The powerful antioxidant is the ultimate supplement that promises to "fight wrinkles and improve skin elasticity.
Trials showed Astaxanthin to reduce visible signs of UV-aging through dietary supplementation within four to six weeks of use.
The completely natural pill, that uses no chemicals, preservatives, synthetic sweeteners or flavour enhancers, also boosts the immune system and improves join and muscle pain.
Astaxanthin belongs to the family of carotenoids, known to most as the pink color of salmon.
Salmon accumulate a very high level of Astaxanthin from their diet, which helps protect them from the free radical damage caused by the environment and the  physical stress caused by swimming upstream for spawning."


Heidi Klum, left, and Gwyneth Paltrow, right, are fans of Astaxanthin
Gwyneth Paltrow
If you need more information on Astaxanthin check out my blog post that I put up a few weeks ago!




Also, I talked about raw protein powders in my blog post on "My daily routine". I have decided that the protein powder that I am going with after trying out The Raw Code, and Healthforce brand is  Healthforce.  I ordered Healthforce from Amazon because it is $30.00 cheaper than Whole Foods. Also I got the plain instead of the vanilla because I heard that the vanilla was very sweet. So whatever is your preference. Here is a link just in case you are interested in reading about it or purchasing it!





Check these products out and see what you think! I believe that it really takes about 30 days to really see the results of the Astaxanthin, but it is definitely worth the wait!

Until next time,
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment