Monday, November 28, 2011

Detox after the Holidays

I hope all of my readers had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Holidays are a great time to get together with friends and family to eat, drink and be merry!! But sometimes there is the tendency to over eat and drink and then we pay the price after the fact.

Zeoforce is a fabulous daily detox for your body!! You don't even need a Holiday to begin!

Zeoforce is a deeply detoxifying and alkalizing diet supplement form Earth clay, (zeolite is formed when volcanic magna hits fresh or salt water.)
It holds a negative charge and can bond with toxins for safe and effective removal of toxins. It removes toxins such as:
heavy metals
ammonia
harmful chemicals
environmental substances
All of these things are in the food we eat, water we drink and air we breathe. Toxins in our intestines are one of the main causes of disease and sickness in our society.
Metals are in fish, ammonia is in meat. Chemicals are in processed food and all kinds of beverages.

Toxins in the body are substances and chemicals that aren't normally found in or used by the body for its systems and functions. These "poisons" slowly eat away at your health, destroying vital organs, cellular tissues, and can cause a variety of cancers, illnesses, and diseases if they are not dealt with properly.


So this is an easy way to help your body detox. I use the powder form and mix 2 teaspoons in a glass of water, it is virtually tasteless. Or they sell it in capsule form. I get mine from Amazon because it's much cheaper.

The benefits increase with usage.

I love this product!! I try to remember to use it every day-but sometimes it's every other day. I always take it in the evening, so it works on by body while I sleep.

I see the difference it makes in my skin every time I use it! You look better and feel better when you're body is getting rid of the toxins in your body!

You can also use it for a face mask or add it to your bath for a detoxing bath!!

Check it out and see what you think!!

Until next time,

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment