Winter is almost over!! We are all counting the days until Spring! Here is a great herb to help you get through the final days.
Then keep on reading!!
I call Rodolia Rosea-happy pills!! About six months ago I was doing research to find a natural supplement to help my husband deal with the anxiety and stress he was experiencing. I ran across this herb called Rhodolia Rosea. I immediately got on Amazon and ordered a bottle. I personally wasn't experiencing stress in my life but when they arrived I decided to try them out along with him. Wow, I could not believe that an herb was this amazing. By the second day I felt a real calming effect from them. It was a euphoric happy feeling that comes over you and stays with you without any physical side effects. Needless to say I loved it and began taking them everyday. When you are taking this supplement you feel like you can handle anything that comes your way. You start noticing that nothing is ruffling your feathers or bothering you. I truly don't know anyone that couldn't use a little dose of that kind of goodness!!
Here are a few benefits of Rhodiola Rosea:
- Aids in reducing anxiety associated with day to day life
- Helps reduce fatigue
- Supports overal heart vitality
- Promotes improvement in general well being
- Protects muscle tissue during exercise
- Natures energy booster
- Improves the body's response to stress
- Enhances the healing properties of one's own nervous system
- Protects the nervous system against oxidative stress, enhancing healthy sleep, lifting depressed mood, relieving anxiety and maintains blood sugar within a healthy range.
Since 40% of American women between the ages of 40 and 50 are on prescription anti-depressants, the medical community is taking a serious look at this herb. Many physicians are now prescribing Rhodolia Rosea to cure depression and anxiety instead of prescription drugs. That to me is wonderful progress!!
Like I said, I order mine from Amazon, I have tried several different brands and have chosen the gaia brand as my favorite. I take 3-4 a day. I carry them around in my purse because I never want to be without them
Until next time!!