Eczema affects 10 to 20 percent of children and 1to 3 percent of adults. Overall, approximately 15 million Americans are afflicted with this chronic skin disorder.
Characterized by dryness, inflammation and itching that can occur anywhere on the body. Eczema is thought to be linked to the overactive response by the body's immune system to an irritant. It is this response that causes the symptoms of eczema, Also it is commonly found in families with a history of allergies or asthma.
About 90 percent of eczema patients develop the condition before age 5, according to the National Eczema Association.
For all patients, symptoms include:
- Skin redness or inflammation
- Itchy patches
- Scaly or crusted lesions that thicken when repeatedly scratched
- Small, fluid-filled blisters that ooze
- Skin pigment changes
- Allergens, including pollen, pet hair, dander, mold and foods such as eggs, wheat, nuts and dairy products
- Hot water
- Cold or flu
We have many customers of Real Raw Beauty that have suffered from eczema. We are sharing this information because the our Skin Care Line appears to not only be helping in the healing of this skin disorder, but in more cases than not, completely eradicating it. These organic pure products contain specific oils that are proven to aid in the healing of eczema.
- Rosehip Oil is full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that are known to correct dark spots and hydrate dry, itchy skin, all the while reducing scars and fine lines. It's considered the natural acne and eczema treatment.
- Moringa Oil is known to be a good antiseptic and anti-inflammatory. A very hydrating oil.
- Sea Buckthorn Berry contains omega 7 which has shown to be a powerful tissue healer. It is full of beta carotene's which is an antioxidant for the skin.
- Carrot Seed Oil has the ability to rejuvenate your skin. Scientist believe it is from the carotol. It also contains moisturizing vitamin E and protective C. These work together to help heal and rejuvenate the skin cells and bring new life to the skin. It has a reputation for helping heal eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis because of its ability to stimulate cell growth and repair damaged skin. It is also an anti-fungal.
Until next time,