Friday, November 18, 2011

Clay Masks




TGIF!!!!
Sorry that I haven't posted in a week. I have been out of town on work and haven't had a chance to post.

Here are a couple of face masks that I use from www.mountainroseherbs.com 
I try to do one once a week. I love the way they make your skin look, besides all the great things they so for you.  I usually put one on when I have time to take a long bath. I not only put it on my face, but on my neck, chest and shoulders, and then rinse it all off in the shower.
If you are interested, check out their site. They have so many wonderful products. Here is what they have to say about their French Green Clay.

Our French Green Clay has enormous absorbent powers due to the constitution of its micro molecules. It literally "drinks" oils, toxic substances, and impurities from your skin. Its toning action stimulates the skin by bringing fresh blood to damaged skin cells, revitalizing the complexion, and tightening pores. French Green Clay is marvelous for helping to clear problem skin. Use it daily on trouble spots, or weekly as part of a complete facial treatment. Mined from bedrock quarries in France, it is completely natural, unscented and fragrance free.

I also use this one also.
Rhassoul Clay
A truly exquisite Spa quality clay from ancient deposits unearthed from the fertile Atlas mountains of Morocco. Rhassoul is a mineral rich clay that blends extremely well with water making its application to the face and skin a smooth and delightful experience.
The best Spas across the globe utilize the toning and enriching benefits offered by Rhassoul and now it's just as easy to enjoy this splendor within your own home. High in Silica, Magnesium, Iron, Calcium, Potassium and Sodium content, this clay is surely one of the finest treasures for the pampering of your skin.

Check it out and see what you think. Great product, great price, great results!!

Here is my granddaughter Eden.  Last time she came we did a mask together!

Until next time,
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment