Saturday, August 30, 2014

Update..... and my newest product, Pearl Powder...







A couple of weeks ago I wrote about a Chinese herb, He Shou Wu. I told you that one of the benefits of this supplement was that it slows down the hair graying process. I will have to say that I do believe it really works. I normally get my hair colored once every 4 weeks. And that is because by the 3rd week after going to my salon I am pretty gray. Not just my roots but my eyebrows. I actually called my salon and changed my appointment because I clearly don't need to go next week. So if you are like me and visit your salon quite often, you might want to try out this herb. I couldn't believe it worked so fast and so well. I don't know if it works on everyone, but it is definitely worth a purchase. I also think it would be a great preventative if you are younger and not experiencing graying yet. But if you want to go naturally gray, I would say don't take it  because it will delay the process.

So Pearl Powder....who would have ever thought that you can grind up pearls and they are so beneficial for you and your skin.



Here are a few things to know about Pearl Powder.

Pearl Powder is an ancient Chinese beauty secret that has been used for over 3000 years to promote lustrous, pure beautiful skin. It is renown for fighting wrinkles and the signs of aging.

It has very high concentrations of calcium and minerals as well as anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial. It has been found to promote cell regeneration. It helps clarify the complexion and treat acne. It is good for lightening hyper pigmentation.

It is made from ground pure freshwater pearls. Once the pearls are chosen they are disinfected and then ground into powder. They contain 18 amino acids and over a dozen minerals. These essential building blocks of collagen and protein each have a specific function. If your skin lacks any of these amino acids the result is dry skin and wrinkles. When taken internally, it strengthens bones, muscles and nerves. It reduces skin blemishes and and helps remove pigmentation. the powder enhances the activity of super-oxide dismutase (SOD), this helps eliminate free radicals, skin aging and wrinkles.
It has special attributes for removing skin ulcers, melasma (cause of freckles, age spots and dark spots on the skin.  It nourishes the skin and makes it smooth, elastic, healthy and naturally beautiful. It also contains natural sunscreens.

A few thoughts, it's been taken internally for over 3000 years....
Helps clarify complexion and treat acne...
Strengthens bones and muscles....
Helps reduce skin blemishes, skin aging and wrinkles...
Smooth healthy skin....
Natural sunscreen...

Yes, I bought mine from Dragon Herbs and in a short time notice tighter skin and it seems to helping reduce small wrinkles. Read about it and add it to your Real Raw Beauty skin care line.



Which by the way we are having a special Labor Day Sale through Monday September 1, 2014.
10% off all products and FREE SHIPPING. Don't miss out. www.realrawbeauty.com




Until next time,
Jan


No comments:

Post a Comment