Sunday, September 15, 2013

Fun Masks!

Okay, so this week I have been totally playing around with homemade masks for your face and hair.
If you follow me on facebook you probably saw the pictures of my avocado honey face mask. But for you readers that haven't seen it, or gotten the recipe. Here it is:

1/2 Avocado
1/4 cup of honey

Mash the avocado and mix with honey. I put mine in a mini food processor to get it good and creamy!







Apply the mask and let it sit on your face for 30 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Your skin is so silky and smooth. I love this mask!


I also made a hair mask out of avocado too. Here are the ingredients:

1 avocado
1 egg white
Olive oil
Wheat germ oil or liquid vitamin E

Smash and cream the avocado, then add your egg white, 3 Tbl of olive oil, if you don't have wheat germ oil or vitamin E oil . If you do, 2 Tbl of olive oil and 1 Tbl of wheat germ or E.
Mix it all together well and apply like shampoo. I really worked the mixture into my hair and let it sit for 45 min. Then just shampoo it out and do your normal routine. My hair felt thicker and looked very shinny.  I really would recommend this to anyone that wants to strengthen and improve the fullness of your hair.




Another good face mask is to use a papaya...

 Cut a papaya in half and scrape out the pulp and seeds. Save the inside and eat later. Then cut off a slice and run the fruit over your skin, especially around your eyes and mouth. Let dry for 15-20 min and then rinse off with warm water. The enzymes in the fruit exfoliate, repair sun damage, help diminish age spots and all around brighten your skin. Give it a try, fast, easy and good for your skin!

Last but not least, I did want to let everyone know that the winner of the Radiant A and exfoliator was Shannon Walker.






Here is what Shannon had to say when she found out she won!

Shannon Walker OMG!! thank you and i am so excited to try out the products. I am a huge fan of Real Raw Beauty and have been using the Daily Wash religiously two times a day for over a year now. I was at the Willamette Country Fest and had 5 young people join me at a table and the subject of age came up. The 28 yo woman said that she was going to completely honest with me and guess my age. Boy was she off, she guessed that i was 42...made my day. Then the 3 woman wanted to know if i have had any procedures and wanted to know my secret. Secret is out it is real raw beauty. thanks Jan and to Nancy for introducing me to it.


Thanks to everyone that entered!!

Until next time,
Jan
www.realrawbeauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment