Thursday, June 7, 2012

Coming Attraction

I am so excited to give my readers a litte info on some products that I have created for your face and body.
I am not completely ready to do a full on lauch, but it will be soon. I am still in the process of setting up my website and completing all of the fine details of crossing the T's and dotting the I's.

So for right now I just wanted to give you a hint of what is to come.



This is an all organic oil face wash that is changing the complextions of every person that is using it.
I get calls eveyday from the people that are in my test market. They love how their wrinkles are diminishing and their skin is glowing!! I even have men using it and enjoying the same results!!
Some of the properties of the 7 organic oils in the face wash/moisturizer are:

Anti aging properties
Not only cleans but moisturizes
Anti wrinkle
Helps with clearing acne
Skin tone balancer
Heals scars
Helps with sunburned skin
Repairs skin cells
Anti Septic
Disinfectant
Detoxifier
Antioxidants
Repairs free radical damage
Reduces dark circles
Prevents cell damage

I will keep you posted on when this will be ready for purchase.

Also I have a body oil also with the same amazing properties.

Keep checking back and I will keep everyone in the loop.

Until next time,
Jan


2 comments:

  1. Your products sound great. Keep me posted on when you launch! I love natural beauty products. :)

    Regina

    ReginaCoughlin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear more about it! Congratulations on your new venture!

    ReplyDelete