Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Family Love!

I am so excited to be joining forces with my amazing mom in writing this blog.  My whole life she has been a mentor on my path of health, spirituality, and vibrant living. Now as an adult, we share a love affair with studying, experiencing, and sharing all the ways to upgrade our health, beauty, personal relationships, spiritual path, and all life's experiences!!
I will be contributing yummy high vibrational recipes, meditations, and maybe a little yoga.
I am a Gemini through and through, I  love to communicate. If you are a close friend of mine you know that when I learn about something, try it, and it makes an amazing impact in my life I can't wait to share it.
I am grateful to my mom for the opportunity to share on this platform, it is going to be a blast! Smoooooches!!

1 comment:

  1. Healthy souls unite!!! Congratulations! I look forward to following this blog of you real raw women! Gonna have a pineapple stem in my vitamin tomorrow!
    You are truly blessed to have one another.

    ReplyDelete